Monday, May 20, 2013

Batman Arkham Origins!

I'm excited Arkham  Origins release date has been confirmed its 10-25-13 and also a new trailer for the game is out. Boy does it look good. Here it is.


I can't wait to get my hands on this game. This game is going to be a prequel to the 1st two games.  I loved the first two in the Series which was Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I have beaten both of those games and still find my self playing them for fun. The graphics are great the story is excellent! Here are a few pictures of Arkham City.



Here are a few pictures from Arkham Asylum



As you can see they look great and play great. The city had so many places to go and visit almost seemed endless. Looks like by watching the video we will get some more story lines with how Batman made friends and enemies. Also we will be getting new characters to fight against like DeathStroke , Deadshot , and Blackmask... I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment