Monday, April 1, 2013

Thanos Rising ( My 1st blog )

This Wednesday a new Comic is coming out. It will be a five issue mini - series call " Thanos  Rising ".. This will be about Thanos and his childhood growing up and how he became the Mad Titan. I'm really looking forward to this and learning more about his youth. With Guardians of the Galaxy out next year and Avengers 2 out the year after ( 2015 ) this should serve as a good reading tool to get ready for Thanos. Right now I'm also starting to re- read the Rebirth of Thanos from the Silver Surfer comics issues 34 - 38 and Thanos Quest 1 -2.. Well that is my 1st blog ever probably no one will see this but oh well just want to talk comics and maybe someone will enjoy my mind and what I'm reading.

1 comment:

  1. Chili Dog has arrived!! Looking forward to reading ur blogs brutha!!

    ReplyDelete